Progressive Crop Technology is a subsidiary of Trupointe that is committed to furthering agricultural production technology. All products from foliar and on seed starter fertilizers to drift guard spray additives are mixed on location at the Trupointe branch in Kettlersville, Ohio.
PCT used to package products under the AP brand label. Through the creation of the PCT brand, all products produced will now be marked and sold under its label; with an example being AP 115 converting to PCT 115.
PCT is unique because of their capability to create specialized products to best serve the specific needs of the diverse agricultural conditions. Once these nutritional needs are met, the crops are protected from disease and other growth factors; ultimately paying for itself by increasing yield amounts.
Specialized fertilizer blends are then created to meet those specific needs. PCT has the resources to work with any farmer, and is currently providing services from Ohio to Iowa and anywhere in between.
To learn more about PCT and Trupointe, be sure to watch “In Ohio Country Today” every Saturday.
Location: Kettlersville, Ohio
• West 40,000-50,000 Gal. daily
• East 20,000 Gal. daily
• Turf Mix
• Foliar Fertilizer
• On-seed Starters
• “SuperBlue” - urea-based liquid fertilizer with sulfur
• Specialty foliar fertilizer for high-value vegetable crops
Logistics of PCT/MAPP Production:
• 100% of liquid fertilizers used in the company are created at the Kettlersville facility
• Staff chemist who creates formulas and mixes each batch
• Product is shipped as far away as Iowa